Jun 14, 2023
Automate multicloud regulatory assessments with Microsoft Purview to keep data sitting in multiple clouds from becoming a liability. Compliance Manager in Microsoft Purview provides a single view of your compliance status across your multicloud data estate, whether IaaS including virtual machines, PaaS with cloud storage accounts, or various SaaS apps in use by your organization. The solution deep links directly to where settings are configured, so you can pinpoint what needs to be fixed.
Daniel Hidalgo, Product Manager for Microsoft Purview, shares how to automate daily monitoring of your multicloud environment and remediate risks.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
00:39 - Microsoft Purview Compliance Manager portal
01:45 - Demo- deep dive into PCI DSS details
03:55 - Steps to set it up
05:46 - Enable Salesforce
06:38 - Deep link to configuration screen
08:14 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Try it out today, at https://purview.microsoft.com
Check out https://aka.ms/ComplianceManagerdocs
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics