Nov 14, 2022
This is a 360-degree view into how to bring big data from Microsoft 365 and related services into Azure Synapse Analytics with Microsoft Graph Data Connect. This works internally and externally with your network of customers, suppliers and partners. Harness information that goes above and beyond what’s possible compared to other reporting options in Microsoft 365, and get available solution templates to quickly get started.
Principal Program Manager Lead from the Microsoft Graph team, Jeremy Thake, joins Jeremy Chapman to show how to keep people and your organization connected with Microsoft Graph Data Connect and Azure Synapse.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
00:53 - Internal and external collaboration
02:24 - Behind Microsoft Graph and Azure Synapse
03:55 - Build a customer 360 solution
06:29 - Data environment behind Power BI dashboard
07:40 - How to bring Graph data into Synapse
09:14 - How to build out a B2B example
10:33 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Set it up with a step-by-step guide at https://aka.ms/MGDCsetup
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics