Jul 31, 2023
Reduce unpredictability of operational costs with visibility into workload-related spend using AI chat in Microsoft Cost Management. See spending patterns and anomalies that drive up costs, set budgets, share workload costs across teams and business units, and identify opportunities for optimization.
Whether running individual workloads in Azure or managing overall cloud spend for your organization, get insight fast without being an expert navigating Cost Management UI. Microsoft Cost Management is available with your subscription from the Azure Portal.
Join Azure expert, Matt McSpirit, for a first look at the GPT-powered AI chat capability for Microsoft Cost Management.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:03 - Invoice analysis, insights, optimizations
02:21 - How it works
03:59- Future AI simulations and what-if modeling
04:53 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Stay informed at https://aka.ms/MCM-AIPreview
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics