Sep 25, 2023
Combine Azure Communication Services, the same platform that runs Microsoft Teams, with the Azure OpenAI service for generative AI using GPT. Automate and transform your customer service interactions with faster and informed human-like responses, whether text-based through BOTs or through integrated voice channels. Provide a seamless escalation path for agents, with the context and precise information they need to rapidly and effectively respond to escalations.
Bob Serr, Azure Communication Services VP, joins Jeremy Chapman to share how to build GPT-automated customer support with Azure Communication Services.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Combine Azure AI and Azure Communication Services
01:02 - What is Azure Communication Services?
02:20 - Developer advantages
03:22 - Demo- customer experience
06:32 - Demo- technician experience
08:16 - See how it works behind the scenes
10:00 - How to get it up and running
12:18 - Wrap up
► Link References
Get core services up and running at https://aka.ms/ACSAIsampleapp
For more information, check out https://aka.ms/ACSdocs
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics