Mar 29, 2023
Discover, classify, and protect sensitive information automatically, wherever it lives or travels with Microsoft Purview Information Protection. Built-in protections follow documents on mobile, in the browser, or as you coauthor them, with no add-ins required. Policy tips keep end users compliant without compromising productivity.
Tony Themelis, Principal Program Manager for Microsoft Information Protection, shows how to automate and enforce classifications through administrative controls, create labels, and put policies in place with Microsoft Purview Information Protection.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:10 - Built-in data classification
02:23 - Universal classification engine
03:23 - Admin controls
05:07 - Trainable classifiers
06:38 - How to configure labels
07:56 - Label policies
08:45 - Auto-labeling
09:55 - Wrap up
► Link References:
For more information, check out https://aka.ms/InformationProtectionDocs
Watch our Microsoft Purview series at https://aka.ms/DataSecurityMechanics
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics