Sep 5, 2023
Identify, classify, and protect information at scale using Microsoft Purview's AI-powered classifiers. Gain visibility into the data inside of your organization and apply the right protections, especially important if you intend to use generative AI to create content based on the information accessible on your network.
Microsoft Purview's AI-powered classifiers are extensively pre-trained and tested on vast categories of business data and Microsoft domain-specific knowledge, as well as synthetic data and sample files generated from large language models to detect sensitive content. Because these classifiers run on Microsoft's AI supercomputer, with its specialized hardware and software stack, your sensitive information can be classified and protected at unparalleled speed and scale.
Tony Themelis, Microsoft Purview’s Principal Product Manager, shares how to keep data inside your organization protected and continuously compliant as you work.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - How to keep data in your organization protected
01:12 - Policy tips & sensitivity labels
03:50 - How to build an automated policy
06:14 - 360 degree view of discovered sensitive information
07:15 - Create a custom classifier
08:58 - Fingerprint-based sensitive information type
09:36 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Check out our full series at https://aka.ms/DataSecurityMechanics
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics