Aug 16, 2022
We're all trying to work faster and smarter to solve today's data-driven challenges. Microsoft's Intelligent Data Platform can help by removing silos around data and providing near real-time insights, augmented with predictive AI and built-in controls that protect your data wherever it goes.
Sharieff Mansour, a leader on the Data and AI team at Microsoft, joins Jeremy Chapman for a closer look at how databases, analytics, machine learning, and governance come together in the Intelligent Data Platform. See how you can use these integrated services to build powerful new apps or modernize your current ones.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 Introduction of Microsoft Intelligent Data Platform
01:05 Improve the way you work with data
01:37 Foundational advantages of Intelligent Data Platform
02:09 Demo of how Intelligent Data Platform solves a real-world problem
05:30 Tech behind the app
07:37 Built-in AI predictions
10:32 Remove tech and people silos to make data work for you
12:04 Personalize customer interaction with Power Virtual Agent BOT
► Link Reference:
Find the latest information on Intelligent Data Platform at: aka.ms/MicrosoftIDP
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
• As the Microsoft’s official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft. Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/microsoftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics