Jan 9, 2023
Protect against ransomware and other threats as you build new cloud-based services and migrate or modernize existing apps and services. Get guidance for where to start, with a free new assessment with security recommendations and a prioritized list tailored for your organization, apps, and services.
Azure expert, Matt McSpirit, joins Jeremy Chapman to share how to architect your apps and services for Zero Trust security.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
02:32 - Where to start with security architecture
04:36 - Apply prioritized list to a new app
05:38 - Policies and configurations
07:03 - Improving security strategy
09:59 - Implementing strong authentication
12:21 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Take the free assessment at https://aka.ms/microsoftassessments
Check out our show on Zero Trust at https://aka.ms/zerotrustmechanics
How to automate and deploy landing zones at https://aka.ms/LandingZoneMechanics
Manage identity infrastructure in the Microsoft Entra admin center at https://entra.microsoft.com
More on Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework security at https://aka.ms/CAFsecure
How to implement Azure landing zones at https://aka.ms/ALZ
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics