Dec 14, 2022
For your next application, leverage large-scale, generative AI models with a deep understanding of language and code, using Azure’s OpenAI service. Interact with models using natural language, prompts, and few-shot learning. Use the Azure OpenAI Studio to experiment and test your models before bringing them into your code to deliver differentiated app experiences, all with Azure’s enterprise-grade security built-in.
Build new experiences with models:
GPT-3 generates content based on natural language input
Codex translates natural language instructions directly into code
DALL-E 2 generates realistic images and art from natural language descriptions
Pablo Castro, Distinguished Engineer and part of the Azure AI team, joins Jeremy Chapman for an in-depth look at Azure’s OpenAI service.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:06 - Azure’s OpenAI service
02:44 - Practical examples of OpenAI
05:23 - Integrate OpenAI models into everyday apps
09:32 - Building a custom app from scratch
11:57 - The OpenAI Studio in Azure
13:41 - The Playground
16:02 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Check out Responsible AI principles at https://aka.ms/AIprinciples
Start with Designer preview at https://designer.microsoft.com
Sign up for Azure OpenAI at https://aka.ms/oai/access
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics