Feb 6, 2023
Adjust the strength of your data protection automatically based on the calculated data security risk levels of users. Stringent controls are applied to high risk users, while low risk users continue to work productively with the right controls in place—all done automatically. Alleviate your security team’s burden from manually fine tuning policies. Elevate your existing Data Loss Prevention controls for content.
Talhah Mir, Principal PM for Insider Risk Solutions, shares how to use Adaptive Protection to address the most critical risks, while saving time. Balance data security and productivity with the Adaptive Protection capability in Microsoft Purview.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
00:45 - How Adaptive Protection works
01:57 - Cumulative Exfiltration Anomaly Detection Model
02:58 - Data Security Risk Level
04:17 - Admin views
05:09 - Enable Adaptive Protection
05:55 - Customization
06:59 - DLP Policies
07:56 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Try it out at https://aka.ms/PurviewTrial
More on Adaptive Protection at https://aka.ms/adaptiveprotection
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics