Mar 8, 2023
Set up a high performance hybrid quantum compute environment in your own Azure Quantum workspace, and run your code on real quantum machines. See the latest advances, core concepts, and Microsoft's distinct topological approach to get us closer to realizing the world's first scalable quantum machine with Azure Quantum Computing.
Microsoft Distinguished Engineer and Azure Quantum VP, Krysta Svore, joins host Apoorva Nori, to share what it is and how to set it up.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
02:40 - What is Quantum Computing?
04:40 - Applications suited for quantum computers
05:50 - Topological qubits
07:43 - Majorana zero modes
09:43 - How to set up Azure Quantum
12:51 - Quantum Intermediate Representations (QIR)
14:18 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Start using Azure Quantum today at https://aka.ms/quantumworkspace
Open source samples and learning materials at https://aka.ms/learnquantum
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics
#QuantumComputing #Qubits #QuantumMachineLearning #QuantumComputers