Sep 12, 2022
See how to create confidential clouds that host sensitive data in public clouds with Intel Software Guard Extension, as part of Azure confidential computing. Protect your sensitive information in the Cloud.
Mitigate privileged access attacks with hardware enforced protection of sensitive data, and protect against data exfiltration from memory. Beyond security, we’ll demonstrate machine learning analytics on multi-party data.
Data center security expert, Mike Ferron-Jones from Intel, gives you an exclusive look at Microsoft’s work with Intel.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
02:12 - Protect against memory attacks
04:08 - Example of a cross tenant data exfiltration attack
06:09 - Protect your data in use: Confidential computing
07:01 - Mitigate privilege escalation attacks with Intel SGX
09:20 - New confidential computing scenarios
13:54 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Detailed information on Azure confidential computing at https://aka.ms/AzureCC
Watch our Zero Trust series at https://aka.ms/ZeroTrustMechanics
Keep up to date on Intel innovations at https://www.intel.com/security
More information on Intel SGX go to https://www.Intel.com/SGX
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/microsoftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics