Nov 21, 2022
Find and use Microsoft Power BI updates through native installation with Microsoft 365 apps. Collaborate on reports and datasets as you work in your favorite Microsoft 365 apps. Work together on reports inside your organization, and share datasets and reports securely outside of your organization — all while using any device.
-Direct report sharing, whether in OneDrive or SharePoint
-Multiple Audiences capability, for internal users to share insights with specific people in their organization, all from a single workspace
-Cross-tenant dataset sharing capability, to simplify external sharing and collaboration with people outside of your organization.
Mohammad Ali, Principal GPI for Microsoft Power BI, joins Ben Walters, Senior Product Manager for Microsoft Power Platform, to walk through all the updates.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:05 - Latest updates
02:55 - Integration with OneDrive & SharePoint
04:44 - Multiple Audiences capability
06:33 - Cross-tenant data sharing
08:37 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Get started at https://www.powerbi.com
Watch our Power BI show on AI-driven insights at https://aka.ms/PowerBIAIMechanics
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics