Jan 17, 2023
Prioritize, analyze, and automate business processes faster and more effectively with updates to Power Automate. Get end-to-end visibility over automation projects that will yield the best financial return for your organization with the Automation Kit. Locate bottlenecks and inefficiencies in existing processes, and take corrective action with the Minit desktop app and process advisor. See how to automate more business processes with deeper SAP integration.
Ashvini Sharma, Partner GPM from the Power Automate engineering team, joins Jeremy Chapman to walk through the latest updates.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:44 - How to apply process automation: Automation Kit
04:12 - Process advisor
07:07 - Minit desktop app
10:10 - SAP integration
12:50 - Automation Kit to track progress & savings
13:45 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Automation Kit at https://aka.ms/automation-kit
Get the SAP procure to pay solution template at https://aka.ms/SAPP2P
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics