Mar 29, 2023
Investigate and contain sophisticated attacks in real-time using updates to Microsoft’s integrated XDR solutions. Get an inside look at a multi-stage and multi-cloud incident inspired by real tactics, techniques, and procedures in Microsoft Sentinel, and visibility into the attack sequence and timeline of alerts with Microsoft 365 Defender. Use Threat Intelligence to investigate and stop threat actors in their tracks with real-time threat disruption, and automate mitigations to contain the damage.
Microsoft cybersecurity expert and CVP, Rob Lefferts, joins Jeremy Chapman to share how to navigate fast-moving cyber attacks that can span across clouds and infrastructure.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
00:59 - Streamline workflow across security teams
02:25 - Demo: See a sophisticated attack in action
04:24 - How to prioritize where to start
07:14 - Investigate an attack
10:35 - Microsoft Defender
13:36 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Watch our show on Microsoft Defender Threat Intelligence at https://aka.ms/TiMechanics
Watch our Secure Event on demand at https://aka.ms/mssecureevent
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics