Mar 29, 2023
With sophisticated cyber-attacks on the rise, get detailed and current intel on trending attacks with Microsoft Defender Threat Intelligence. Enrich investigations and contain threats before they impact your organization with exclusive access to the same raw attack signals our Microsoft Researchers have. Easily gauge the severity of a threat and seek specialist assistance with Threat Profiles that link threats and their methods to known threat actors.
Lou Manousos, Threat Intelligence expert and Microsoft Security CVP, joins Jeremy Chapman to share how to use raw data on active attacks as they unfold.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:33 - Track and understand attacks
03:39 - Native integration of RiskIQ data with Microsoft Defender
06:14 - Raw data in the Threat Intelligence portal
07:32 - How to see evolving threats
09:16 - Connect a threat actor to an active incident
11:28 - How to use raw data in an active incident
13:32 - Host pairs
15:29 - Wrap up
► Link References:
More on Threat Intelligence at https://aka.ms/mdti-tech
Access the most current 2 weeks of data for free at https://ti.defender.microsoft.com
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics