Dec 7, 2022
Build app experiences and automate everyday tasks and processes in Power Platform with the Managed Environments capability for easier, proactive governance. Restrict how broadly apps and flows can be shared with capabilities like sharing limits, set up better guardrails through the built-in Solution checker, and test apps before they move into production with the maker-friendly DevOps capability, Pipelines for Power Platform.
Group Product Manager for Microsoft Power Platform, Evan Lew, joins Jeremy Chapman for a deep dive on updates to the Power Platform.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
02:47 - Default environment
04:14 - Admin experience
06:54 - Pipelines for Power Platform
08:15 - Maker experience
11:21 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Download and use Power Platform hub templates at https://aka.ms/MakerSiteTemplate
Watch how to build Power Apps from a drawing at https://aka.ms/PowerPlatformAIMechanics
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics