Jun 1, 2022
New updates have come to Power Virtual Agents, our low-code bot creation service that’s part of the Microsoft Power Platform. We’ll show you how this single environment enables fusion teams of citizen and pro developers to author bots that are more engaging with dynamic custom greetings, in addition to quick replies, and more sophisticated and visual through adaptive cards.
Gary Pretty, from the Power Platform Team, joins Jeremy Chapman to walk you through all of this along with the deep Power FX integration to dynamically adapt bot responses using variables, as well as new native telephony integration that gives your bot a voice.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:23 - New changes
03:22 - Demo- topic navigation, question nodes
04:33 - Next level low-code capabilities
07:24 - Citizen developer and pro dev collaboration
10:06 - Telephony integration
12:17 - Wrap up
► Link References:
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
• As the Microsoft’s official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft. Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/microsoftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics