Jul 18, 2023
Configure Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure to run efficiently. Drive up utilization with scaling plans. Scale session host VMs in a host pool up or down automatically, without paying for idle resources. Ensure your VM images are up-to-date with required software, configurations, and Windows updates. Gain an end-to-end view of your services' performance by utilizing Azure Virtual Desktop Insights at Scale, which provides comprehensive visibility into how your services are running, and access a consolidated view of all your host pools and subscriptions for easy monitoring.
Azure Expert, Matt McSpirit, walks through part four in our series on Azure Virtual Desktop.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
00:23 - Scaling plans
03:29 - Personal scaling plans
04:30 - Up-to-date VM images
07:13 - Azure Virtual Desktop Insights at Scale
09:02 - Session History chart
10:06 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Check out our complete playlist at https://aka.ms/AVDMechanicsSeries
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics