Mar 1, 2023
Reduce cost and complexity of multiple solutions. Use advanced cross-platform capabilities that go beyond UEM for one unified endpoint management solution with the Microsoft Intune Suite. Leverage Microsoft’s intelligent services, which include integrated best-in-class solutions to protect against cyberattacks. Capabilities span endpoint privilege management, advanced analytics, secure app-level VPN for personal devices, and Remote Help for Android and Windows users.
Matt McSpirit, Azure expert, breaks down new Microsoft Intune Suite essentials to manage endpoint devices, provide secure access to resources, and support end users.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:32 - Endpoint Privilege Management
03:24 - Secure VPN Access: Tunnel for MAM
04:54 - Advanced Endpoint Analytics
06:29 - Remote Help
07:59 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Check out https://aka.ms/IntuneSuite
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics