Check out the new and upcoming capabilities in Microsoft Teams. As more and more of us are working remotely, Teams has become the go-to app for digital collaboration, online meetings, and the unified canvas to deliver powerful integrated app experiences.
Here's what we'll show you:
• Expanded view of participants from 4 to 9 of the most recently active.
• Raise Hand feature allows you to get the attention of others in a meeting.
• New pre-join meeting experience lets you dial in your settings and background effects prior to joining a meeting.
• Pop-out windows for meetings, chats, and apps coming soon to Teams.
• Microsoft Lists brings the power of lists and related workflow automation into Teams as an integrated app experience.
• Developer and admin experiences get better with the Visual Studio extension for Microsoft Teams and simplified publishing flow from Power Apps into Microsoft Teams.
Learn more about Microsoft Lists at https://aka.ms/MicrosoftLists
For a comprehensive roundup of all the new capabilities in Microsoft Teams, check out https://aka.ms/Teams2020Updates
If you are unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics, we are Microsofts' official video series for IT. You can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at #Microsoft.
Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/microsoftmechanics/
#Microsoft #MicrosoftTeams #Collaboration #PowerApps