Aug 3, 2022
If you’re a manager or a team member, Viva Goals makes it easier to align and stay focused on the strategic priorities of your organization and work together to accelerate progress.
Vetri Vellore, Viva Goals team lead at Microsoft, joins Jeremy Chapman for a closer look at how this brand-new goal setting and management solution helps drive clarity around your objectives and key results, and makes it seamless for teams to track progress against them as they work. If you are a team leader, we’ll show you the intuitive goal setting experience, along with Microsoft 365 integration for your team members to record their contribution to goals. For admins, we'll demonstrate how quickly you can set everything up.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 Introduction of Microsoft Viva Goals
00:46 Overview of Microsoft Viva experiences
01:06 What's behind Viva Goals
02:49 Overview of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) framework
05:16 How to create and track OKRs with Viva Goals
07:06 Add/track data for status updates
09:13 Dashboard to measure progress against organizational goals
10:22 How to create a Key Result
► Link Reference:
Find the latest information on Viva Goals at: aka.ms/VivaGoals.
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
• As the Microsoft’s official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast:
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/microsoftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics