Aug 15, 2022
Run business-critical data workloads on-premises while you interact with servers across clouds. See what’s new when you build and operate hybrid workloads on Azure with Azure Arc. Check out the highlights of how hybrid development and management across Azure, on-premises, edge and multi-cloud services and infrastructure are enabled through Azure Arc.
For most of us, hybrid architecture is now a fact of life. There will always be some combination of on-premises infrastructure, along with edge locations like branch offices or devices running on the edge with IoT. You might also be using services across multiple public clouds. While it can lead to more complexity, hybrid architectures are often needed to achieve compliance, data sovereignty, and to solve for latency.
Apoorva Nori, Azure Program Manager at Microsoft, will show you how you can now build your apps and hybrid workloads to run ANYWHERE and get the benefits of Azure services with Azure Arc. Tour newly Arc-enabled services and infrastructure that help you build your own cloud-native apps and workloads to run what you need, where you need it.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 Introduction of Hybrid Azure Arc updates
01:08 The basics of Azure Arc
02:18 Updates to integrated toolset for building could-native apps on Kubernetes
03:18 Seamlessly roll out updates to apps without any downtime with Arc-enabled cluster
04:22 Run Azure SQL Managed Instance Business Critical on your hardware
05:57 Updates to Azure control plane
► Link Reference:
• Find the latest information on Hybrid Azure Arc updates at: aka.ms/AzureArc
• Start a free trial at: aka.ms/ArcJumpstart
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
• As the Microsoft’s official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft. Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/microsoftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics