May 16, 2023
Get an inside look at how large language models (LLMs) work when you connect them to the data in your organization. See what makes this possible and how the process respects your privacy to keep data safe with Microsoft 365 Copilot. The LLM for Microsoft 365 Copilot is hosted in the Microsoft Cloud and is not trained on your organizational data. Copilot automatically inherits your organization’s security, compliance, and privacy policies for Microsoft 365.
Join Mary David Pasch to go inside the mechanics of AI-powered Copilot capabilities, what they do and how they work.
► QUICK LINKS: 00:00 - Introduction
01:11 - Large Language Models (LLMs)
02:19 - Write prompts to include additional info
04:04 - Core components of Copilot
05:12 - Default prompt
06:02 - Microsoft 365 Copilot orchestrator
07:36 - Generate content
08:53 - Wrap up
► Link References:
For more on how Microsoft operates its AI services, check out https://aka.ms/MicrosoftResponsibleAI
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics? As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics