May 26, 2023
Use AI Large Language Models with Microsoft’s Power Platform to create automated workflows, apps, web pages and bots—without knowing how to write code. AI and Copilot help build fully functional experiences. Generate workflows using only natural language prompts in Power Automate, create apps in seconds in Power Apps, build professional websites with Power Pages, and use the new Boost Conversations capability with GPT to create FAQ bots with Power Virtual Agents.
Stephen Siciliano, Vice President of Microsoft Power Automate, joins Jeremy Chapman to tour the latest Power Platform updates.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
01:03 - New AI and Copilot experiences
02:42 - Use Copilot to build and automate workflows
06:07 - Copilot and AI Builder for document analysis
07:19 - Use Copilot to move data from Excel while building apps
08:55 - Customize an existing app
09:53 - Use Copilot with Power Pages
11:06 - Add GPT powered bots to your site
13:37 - Wrap up
► Link References: Get started at https://powerplatform.microsoft.com
Watch our 3-part series on how to add Copilot and GPT to your apps https://aka.ms/PowerAppsAuthoring
To build an app using our workbook, start in the Power Apps Studio at https://make.powerapps.com
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/podcast
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics