Oct 12, 2022
Build low code apps and processes easily with the latest updates to Microsoft's Power Platform. Move quickly from ideation on paper, to automatic Power App creation with AI-assisted app development through Express design. Then tie those apps to business processes using natural language to generate automated workflows in Power Automate. For IT admins, we show how the new Managed Environments provide the foundation for better management and governance over data used in your apps and flows.
Business Applications and Platform CVP, Charles Lamanna, joins Jeremy Chapman to go through all the updates with the Power Platform.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
02:14 - How to convert drawings into Power Apps
03:56 - How to generate the backend of an app
05:10 - Natural language to flow
07:40 - More sophisticated app design
09:12 - Managed Environments
12:13 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Try it for yourself at https://www.powerplatform.microsoft.com
Check out Charles Lamanna’s blog for recent updates at https://aka.ms/PowerPlatformIgnite22
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics? As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries?sub_confirmation=1
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
• To get the newest tech for IT in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/msftmechanics
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics