Jan 25, 2023
Find what you need to get started with the fastest way to deploy Azure Virtual Desktop with a step-by-step guide. This is a streamlined provisioning experience, with automation built-in based on your parameters, and time saved with directory services setup and integration.
How to set up a fully-operational Azure Virtual Desktop
-Configure host pools and Remote Apps
-Test it out
Matt McSpirit, Azure Expert, walks through the setup, and shares what’s notable and unique to the service.
► QUICK LINKS:
00:00 - Introduction
00:46 - Prerequisites
01:12 - Deployment steps
02:35 - Windows Multi-session option
04:27 - Deployed resources and services
05:00 - Configuring Remote Apps
06:46 - Testing everything out
08:19 - Teams AudioVideo-redirect
08:57 - Wrap up
► Link References:
Check out the first show in this series for a higher level view at https://aka.ms/AVDMechanics
Check out the complete playlist at https://aka.ms/AVDMechanicsSeries
► Unfamiliar with Microsoft Mechanics?
As Microsoft's official video series for IT, you can watch and share valuable content and demos of current and upcoming tech from the people who build it at Microsoft.
• Subscribe to our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/MicrosoftMechanicsSeries
• Talk with other IT Pros, join us on the Microsoft Tech Community: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-mechanics-blog/bg-p/MicrosoftMechanicsBlog
• Watch or listen from anywhere, subscribe to our podcast: https://microsoftmechanics.libsyn.com/website
► Keep getting this insider knowledge, join us on social:
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSFTMechanics
• Share knowledge on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-mechanics/
• Enjoy us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/msftmechanics/
• Loosen up with us on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@msftmechanics